Asiatype Group of Companies, based in the Philippines with a multinational management team, specializes in publishing products and solutions under 3 corporate subsidiaries:
- Datagrafix, a BPO company for prepress, page composition, eBook creation and digital publishing services, that sells services to dozens of publishers worldwide;
- Asiatype Publishing, comprising of Accu-map for map publications and services, and Encyclea, a collection of travel guidebooks about the Philippines. Accu-map leads the Philippine market for printed and GPS-enabled Philippine maps;
- Asiatype Distribution for distribution services and publisher representation in the Philippines.
Full time coordination and sales offices in New Jersey, Paris, and Manila enable the company to accommodate a growing clientele in the United States, Europe, and Asia, and to fulfill a variety of publishing and corporate needs.
To All IT and BPO Companies
If your company missed joining Offshoring and Outsourcing (O&O) Directory 2013–2014 , you can still be part of succeeding issues. Just fill out this info sheet and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org free of charge.
Contact Grace Orteza at 725-6262 loc. 213 for inquiries and advertising opportunities, or email email@example.com
- Asiatype, Inc. releases Philippine Offshoring and Outsourcing (O&O) Directory 2013–2014 in eBook format,
- in collaboration with the Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP)
- Asiatype Incorporated receives ISO 9001:2008 re-certification in May 2013
- Summer 2010: Datagrafix produces the first eBook with integrated video sold on the French market
- Top Map Maker in the Philippines Releases Ultra Sleek Navigation Device: The Vector V100